As you all know I love reading other blogs and I love introducing you to the people who write the blogs. Well, FashnChips by Christine is a Dutch blogger and she posted a amazing contest online, which you can find here. I am not a UK reader (I am Dutch) but I love to make a Amsterdam look anyway. In my next blog I will introduce you to Christine and here blog.
1. Acne white shirt 2. Vintage Levi’s shorts 3. Retrosuperfuture sunnies, model Gals 4. Primark bag with studs 5. Primark millitary/leather jacket 6. Acne pistol boots
I believe the Amsterdam look is rock chic, edgy and not to clean&neat.
What do you think about my Amsterdam look?
Because I love reading blogs too, I decided to introduce you to my favorite bloggers every month. It is time for part 2. As I said before, I start numbering with #1 and end whenever I am done, but this has nothing to do with how much I like them. I absolutly love them all.
This month I like to introduce you to another Dutch blogger, but a fashion blogger this time. Her name is Rosanna, her blog is called Billie-Rose. She writes in English, so perfect for everyone. Billie-Rose is al into latest trends, she posts a lot of outfit photo’s which give you heaps of inspiration. What I love is that she is girl which isn’t as thin as a straw. Just like me she has curves and their is nothing wrong with that. She is a little more girly than I am, but she always gives her outfits a rough twist.
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
My shopping spree went very succesfull. I love shopping in Germany, because they have them American shopping malls (which aren’t allowed in the Netherlands). I like having all my favorite shops on one location and a roof above my head, since it usually rains. Here are my brand new items.
Earrings – Pieces
Leather necklace – Pieces
Cross Bangles – Be Loved, but you can also find here
So today I am off on a shopping spree with my girlfriends in Germany. I tried to make a serious list of things I really want and need. First I re-organised my closet and then I did some online research and made this list…