1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
Lazy weekend, did not much at all, but sometimes this is the best thing.
Just relax and enjoy your free time. And ofcourse enjoy the little things in live. That is exactly what I did…here a quick impression.
1. Goodbye denim shorts 😦
2. Hello rainy dark sky!
3. Getting my manicure done is always a little enjoyment.
4. Wearing my new boots (I know it’s summer, but it’s cold in Holland) on the tennis court, not the best idea :s
5. Wearing my new shirt, weekend casual
6. Movie night with my boyfriend #Intouchables best French movie ever, go and see!
4 days of weekend, 4 days of sun, 4 days of fun. A little view into my beautiful and stylish weekend.
1. I enjoyed this view at sunset lounge for three long days, lovely!
2. I received my first Glossybox (see previous blogpost)
3. Hotpink on a spring day.
4. Yummy breakfast with strawberries.
5. New in: outfit from my June wishlist, mintgreen jeans from LTB and beige t-shirt with golden application from Costes.
6. New in: yellow nailpolish from L’oreal (number 302).
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend? What was your weekend highlight?
Another weekend has past, but what a beautifull weekend. Finally the sun came out, I love it!
1. all about food this weekend. On Friday I made my own cupcakes and decorated them.
2. Here is the result, I know I am not a pro!
3. Dutch Limbourgian cake, yum this is the best. Home sweet home.
4. Finally I could where my new Michael Kors sunnies, together with my boyfriend in the picture…
5. Here they are in the Michael Kors box. I adore them.
6. Back at work, but wearing my peeptoe heels…yesss!
Can’t wait for more sun, more peeptoe heels, shirts, blouses, sunglasses and no with coats or jackets…
This weekend my girlfriends and myself visited Barcelona. To do some serious shopping, relaxing and of course get some sun. As in Holland it is still raining and very cold, we where really happy to get away for the weekend.
Here is my weekend instragram/photo diary from Barcelona with love.
1. Our view from the apartment, the Sagrada Familia
2. Barceloneta beach on a 10 minute walk from the apartment
3. Just 1/4 of our shoe gallery
4. Serious shopping at Diagonal Mar shopping centre
5. My new items…
I did find the mintgreen shirt of H&M to short, so I bought mintgreen nail polish. I didn’t find any statement necklaces or kimono’s I liked. The one thing I did bought of my Barcelona wishlist (beige perforated jacket with no sleeves – sleeveless trend). More about this in my new post. Now I’ll have to do some online shopping again…
6. View on Barcelona from the cable cart
We visited Barcelona twice now, next year we would love to visit Madrid or Florence, where would you go for a girls weekend?
I decided to do another weekend photo diary, since a lot of people liked the last one. So here is a quick view into my weekend.
1. I bought some professional make-up brushes, a bunch of make-up and other beauty products.
2. Including my new mintgreen nailpolish, like this color a lot.
3. Cocktails with the girls on Saturday
4. Back at work today, assisting at a photo shoot, that is what I love to do ❤