As you all know I love reading other blogs and I love introducing you to the people who write the blogs. Well, FashnChips by Christine is a Dutch blogger and she posted a amazing contest online, which you can find here. I am not a UK reader (I am Dutch) but I love to make a Amsterdam look anyway. In my next blog I will introduce you to Christine and here blog.
1. Acne white shirt 2. Vintage Levi’s shorts 3. Retrosuperfuture sunnies, model Gals 4. Primark bag with studs 5. Primark millitary/leather jacket 6. Acne pistol boots
I believe the Amsterdam look is rock chic, edgy and not to clean&neat.
What do you think about my Amsterdam look?
Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
My shopping spree went very succesfull. I love shopping in Germany, because they have them American shopping malls (which aren’t allowed in the Netherlands). I like having all my favorite shops on one location and a roof above my head, since it usually rains. Here are my brand new items.
Earrings – Pieces
Leather necklace – Pieces
Cross Bangles – Be Loved, but you can also find here