One week not seen. I have been offline and crazy busy. Hope you understand I am juggling a fulltime+ job, social activities and on the point of buying a house with my boyfriend. I am going to make this up with you guys. Well, how about August. We had some amazing weeks full of sunshine (finally) and here is my photo diary.
1. The University got so dead during the summer 2. My new shirt ripped during the summer, I hate when that happens. My mom came to the rescue 3. Fresh fruities 4. Solar weekend festival, we ❤ house music 5. Stylish girls eat crisps, one of my friends on the left, me on the right 6. Me and my bestie at Solar Weekend festival 7. I felt like going on a new adventure, but no money no game 8. Bought scones mix for the high tea I organized for my dear girlfriends 9. My first lipstains and I really like them better than lipstick 10. Followed a online tutorial and painted my old jewelry with nailpolish 11. I’ve had some days which I wasn’t that happy and I always like to listen to snowpatrol 12. Somedays where just HOT, and we where packed on the beach like sardines
Hope you had a amazing summer? Did you go somewhere?
Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
Okay, okay I am a girl…so what do you want to say? Girls don’t know anything about football? Well you are wrong! We Dutchies love football, guys or girls.
This weekend was all about the kick-off UEFA Euro 2012. It is still a open wound as we came in second at the World Cup in 2010. The Netherlands haven’t won since 1988, I was 2 years old back then. So let’s go Dutchies….
1. I really need to stop buying stuff 😀
2. Our orange dresses, check out my winning ways dress blogpost
3. We went to the square nearby the central station and watch football together on some big screens. The atmospfere was really good.
4. Me and my girls, in my orange outfit, but this didn’t help….failure 😦
5. Next blogpost about this new item
6. Next game against Germany tomorrow
So are you following the UEFA 2012? Which country is your favorite?
Lazy weekend, did not much at all, but sometimes this is the best thing.
Just relax and enjoy your free time. And ofcourse enjoy the little things in live. That is exactly what I did…here a quick impression.
1. Goodbye denim shorts 😦
2. Hello rainy dark sky!
3. Getting my manicure done is always a little enjoyment.
4. Wearing my new boots (I know it’s summer, but it’s cold in Holland) on the tennis court, not the best idea :s
5. Wearing my new shirt, weekend casual
6. Movie night with my boyfriend #Intouchables best French movie ever, go and see!
4 days of weekend, 4 days of sun, 4 days of fun. A little view into my beautiful and stylish weekend.
1. I enjoyed this view at sunset lounge for three long days, lovely!
2. I received my first Glossybox (see previous blogpost)
3. Hotpink on a spring day.
4. Yummy breakfast with strawberries.
5. New in: outfit from my June wishlist, mintgreen jeans from LTB and beige t-shirt with golden application from Costes.
6. New in: yellow nailpolish from L’oreal (number 302).
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend? What was your weekend highlight?
Another weekend has past, but what a beautifull weekend. Finally the sun came out, I love it!
1. all about food this weekend. On Friday I made my own cupcakes and decorated them.
2. Here is the result, I know I am not a pro!
3. Dutch Limbourgian cake, yum this is the best. Home sweet home.
4. Finally I could where my new Michael Kors sunnies, together with my boyfriend in the picture…
5. Here they are in the Michael Kors box. I adore them.
6. Back at work, but wearing my peeptoe heels…yesss!
Can’t wait for more sun, more peeptoe heels, shirts, blouses, sunglasses and no with coats or jackets…