One week not seen. I have been offline and crazy busy. Hope you understand I am juggling a fulltime+ job, social activities and on the point of buying a house with my boyfriend. I am going to make this up with you guys. Well, how about August. We had some amazing weeks full of sunshine (finally) and here is my photo diary.
1. The University got so dead during the summer 2. My new shirt ripped during the summer, I hate when that happens. My mom came to the rescue 3. Fresh fruities 4. Solar weekend festival, we ❤ house music 5. Stylish girls eat crisps, one of my friends on the left, me on the right 6. Me and my bestie at Solar Weekend festival 7. I felt like going on a new adventure, but no money no game 8. Bought scones mix for the high tea I organized for my dear girlfriends 9. My first lipstains and I really like them better than lipstick 10. Followed a online tutorial and painted my old jewelry with nailpolish 11. I’ve had some days which I wasn’t that happy and I always like to listen to snowpatrol 12. Somedays where just HOT, and we where packed on the beach like sardines
Hope you had a amazing summer? Did you go somewhere?
Time for another review about the Glossybox and it’s items I received.
1. The box, they changed the box from pink to beige. It seems like the box is made of recycled paper now. Good choice.
2. Glossybox lipstick, a lipstick they made in collaboration with Kryolan. I never wear lipstick, but I think since I now own a lipstick I should be trying this out. I really like the color.
3. Himalaya Herbals, foaming face wash. I never use a face wash under the shower, but I will be trying this one out.
4. Schwarzkopf sun protect hair&body shampoo. I will be using this for my hair after the next holiday when my hair looks damaged by the sun.
5. Barry M. Nail polish, I like the idea but I am not happy with the color I got and I think the polish is way to liquid. Too bad.
6. Weleda vitalizing oil, this it to recover the skin, like after sunbathing. I will definitively give it a try.
7. Weleda bodylotion, smells nice and a bodylotion is always a pleasant gift.
I am really happy with everything that was in the box of July, I am just a bit disappointed about the nail polish color. Well, a girl can’t have it all.
Do you know any of these products and do you like it?
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
I decided to do another weekend photo diary, since a lot of people liked the last one. So here is a quick view into my weekend.
1. I bought some professional make-up brushes, a bunch of make-up and other beauty products.
2. Including my new mintgreen nailpolish, like this color a lot.
3. Cocktails with the girls on Saturday
4. Back at work today, assisting at a photo shoot, that is what I love to do ❤