Ofcourse, I can’t forget to post a outfitlook of the other day we visited Solar weekend festival.
Destroyed denim shorts – H&M
Pink shirt – Pieces
Armcandy – H&M
Earrings – Pieces
Ring – H&M
Sandals – Sacha shoes
And I really wanted to share this video of Solar Weekend 2012.
Solar Weekend 2012
Do you understand why this is so much fun?
I felt like inspiring a little bit more today. Here are some random pictures of fellow fashion bloggers I admire for there style and taste.
1. Connected to fashion, wearing Zara tweed jacket, Primark top and H&M white jeans.
2. Connected to fashion, wearing Zara blazer, H&M trend top and necklace and vintage shorts
3. Moderosa, wearing Zara jeans, blazer, top, bag and Sacha boots.
4. Come over to the dark side, wearing Zara shorts and leather jacket. Love the clean look ❤
5. Just like sushi, wearing Asos printed trousers and Juju jellie glitter sandals
6. This chick got style, wearing H&M trend bike jacket (fall 2012 collection)
7. Disney couture bracelet
My shopping spree went very succesfull. I love shopping in Germany, because they have them American shopping malls (which aren’t allowed in the Netherlands). I like having all my favorite shops on one location and a roof above my head, since it usually rains. Here are my brand new items.
I had to leave the leather Zara shopper/bag, because my budget wasn’t able to handle that. But I am still in love <3, should I still get it?
So today I am off on a shopping spree with my girlfriends in Germany. I tried to make a serious list of things I really want and need. First I re-organised my closet and then I did some online research and made this list…
Which item do you like most?