I promised you to make a original vs. budget post. Why buy the real thing when there are lovely fakes. Not everyone can spend a $1000/800 euro on a bag or a pair of shoes. Today I am doing a shoes only version. I think I will give this post some other tries with other items.
Here are my shoebudgettips for the moment:
Isabel Marant wedge sneakers 450 euro’s vs. Zara wedge sneakers 60 euro’s.
Sam Edelman metallic heels 150 euro vs. Zara reflector heels for 40 euro’s.
Remember Sam Edelman came out with a knock-off from the Balenciaga shoe boot in 2009. Now others try to knock-off Sam Edelman and more winterproof anyway.
Chloe boots for 905 euro vs. Zara boots for 100 euro’s.
Do you now understand why I love the Zara so much?
I hope you liked this post? Please let me know in a comment below.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover