I felt like inspiring a little bit more today. Here are some random pictures of fellow fashion bloggers I admire for there style and taste.
Connected to fashion, wearing Zara tweed jacket, Primark top and H&M white jeans.
2. Connected to fashion, wearing Zara blazer, H&M trend top and necklace and vintage shorts
3. Moderosa, wearing Zara jeans, blazer, top, bag and Sacha boots.
4. Come over to the dark side, wearing Zara shorts and leather jacket. Love the clean look ❤
5. Just like sushi, wearing Asos printed trousers and Juju jellie glitter sandals
6. This chick got style, wearing H&M trend bike jacket (fall 2012 collection)
7. Disney couture bracelet
Posted in Inspiration |
Tagged ASOS, bag, blazer, boots, bracelet, Come over to the dark side, come over to the dark side we have candy, connected to fashion, COTTDS, disney couture, fall, fashion, fashion bloggers, glitter, H&M, H&M trend, inspiration, inspiring, jacket, jean, Juju, just like sushi, leather, Moderosa, Primark, random, Sacha, sandals, style, summer, taste, this chick got style, top, trousers, Zara |
I stumbled upon two tye die jeans while reading my favorite blogs. Here they are
Moderosa, wearing a beautifull tye die jeans which is dark/light blue
2. Come over to the dark side we have candy (COTTDS), wearing a more light tye die jeans.
I thought to myself why not make it a DIY (do it yourself) project.
So here is the result. I am very pleased, although I was aiming for the ones on top, I got a mixed version of both photos above. If you want to do it yourself, follow a You Tube tutorial it is quite easy.
What do you think about tye die jeans? Are they back in fashion? Or would you not be seen in them?