Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
Lazy weekend, did not much at all, but sometimes this is the best thing.
Just relax and enjoy your free time. And ofcourse enjoy the little things in live. That is exactly what I did…here a quick impression.
1. Goodbye denim shorts 😦
2. Hello rainy dark sky!
3. Getting my manicure done is always a little enjoyment.
4. Wearing my new boots (I know it’s summer, but it’s cold in Holland) on the tennis court, not the best idea :s
5. Wearing my new shirt, weekend casual
6. Movie night with my boyfriend #Intouchables best French movie ever, go and see!
Another weekend has past, but what a beautifull weekend. Finally the sun came out, I love it!
1. all about food this weekend. On Friday I made my own cupcakes and decorated them.
2. Here is the result, I know I am not a pro!
3. Dutch Limbourgian cake, yum this is the best. Home sweet home.
4. Finally I could where my new Michael Kors sunnies, together with my boyfriend in the picture…
5. Here they are in the Michael Kors box. I adore them.
6. Back at work, but wearing my peeptoe heels…yesss!
Can’t wait for more sun, more peeptoe heels, shirts, blouses, sunglasses and no with coats or jackets…
I decided to do another weekend photo diary, since a lot of people liked the last one. So here is a quick view into my weekend.
1. I bought some professional make-up brushes, a bunch of make-up and other beauty products.
2. Including my new mintgreen nailpolish, like this color a lot.
3. Cocktails with the girls on Saturday
4. Back at work today, assisting at a photo shoot, that is what I love to do ❤