I’m back and it was lovely. Great weather, great people and a vibrant atmospfere. Here I will share a quick impression of our trip to Berlin. Soon I will share with you my new buys from Berlin.
1. East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain (East Berlin)
2. Berlin wall
3. My bf infront of the Berlin wall
4. Me infront of the wall, wearing Mango bouclé jacket, Pieces grey basic shirt and Primark stud earrings
5. Me in the middle of the Holocaust monument, wearing H&M jeans, black shirt and golden necklace. Sunglasses I bought in Australia.
6. One of the (reconstructed) rooms in a old Stasi prison.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
My shopping spree went very succesfull. I love shopping in Germany, because they have them American shopping malls (which aren’t allowed in the Netherlands). I like having all my favorite shops on one location and a roof above my head, since it usually rains. Here are my brand new items.
Earrings – Pieces
Leather necklace – Pieces
Cross Bangles – Be Loved, but you can also find here
T-shirt with print, ‘do you understand the difference between like and love <3’ from Zara
T-shirt with golden application from Costes
Pink jeans from Pieces Mintgreen jeans from LTB jeans
Two printed shirts, as I wished on my June inspiration list. Colored jeans, which girl can’t get enough of these. I already owned a pink, but unfortunately because of weight loss this one got to big. I really wanted to own a mint green (see June inspiration list). I am ready for the summer.