Because I love reading blogs too, I decided to introduce you to my favorite bloggers every month. It is time for part 2. As I said before, I start numbering with #1 and end whenever I am done, but this has nothing to do with how much I like them. I absolutly love them all.
This month I like to introduce you to another Dutch blogger, but a fashion blogger this time. Her name is Rosanna, her blog is called Billie-Rose. She writes in English, so perfect for everyone. Billie-Rose is al into latest trends, she posts a lot of outfit photo’s which give you heaps of inspiration. What I love is that she is girl which isn’t as thin as a straw. Just like me she has curves and their is nothing wrong with that. She is a little more girly than I am, but she always gives her outfits a rough twist.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
Finally the nothern part of Europe is not covered in clouds and rain anymore. The sun came to welcome us and summer has begun. Therefore I wanted to share some sunspiration pictures with you from my favorite bloggers.
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
Okay, okay I am a girl…so what do you want to say? Girls don’t know anything about football? Well you are wrong! We Dutchies love football, guys or girls.
This weekend was all about the kick-off UEFA Euro 2012. It is still a open wound as we came in second at the World Cup in 2010. The Netherlands haven’t won since 1988, I was 2 years old back then. So let’s go Dutchies….
1. I really need to stop buying stuff 😀
2. Our orange dresses, check out my winning ways dress blogpost
3. We went to the square nearby the central station and watch football together on some big screens. The atmospfere was really good.
4. Me and my girls, in my orange outfit, but this didn’t help….failure 😦
5. Next blogpost about this new item
6. Next game against Germany tomorrow
So are you following the UEFA 2012? Which country is your favorite?