I number all favorite bloggers ad random. Today I am introducing you to FashnChips. Christine is a Dutch blogger. She does exactly what I like. She combines clean and shophisticated items with simple t-shirts, sneakers or ripped jeans. Boy, do I ❤ here style.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M