As you all know I love reading other blogs and I love introducing you to the people who write the blogs. Well, FashnChips by Christine is a Dutch blogger and she posted a amazing contest online, which you can find here. I am not a UK reader (I am Dutch) but I love to make a Amsterdam look anyway. In my next blog I will introduce you to Christine and here blog.
1. Acne white shirt 2. Vintage Levi’s shorts 3. Retrosuperfuture sunnies, model Gals 4. Primark bag with studs 5. Primark millitary/leather jacket 6. Acne pistol boots
I believe the Amsterdam look is rock chic, edgy and not to clean&neat.
What do you think about my Amsterdam look?
I’m back and it was lovely. Great weather, great people and a vibrant atmospfere. Here I will share a quick impression of our trip to Berlin. Soon I will share with you my new buys from Berlin.
1. East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain (East Berlin)
2. Berlin wall
3. My bf infront of the Berlin wall
4. Me infront of the wall, wearing Mango bouclé jacket, Pieces grey basic shirt and Primark stud earrings
5. Me in the middle of the Holocaust monument, wearing H&M jeans, black shirt and golden necklace. Sunglasses I bought in Australia.
6. One of the (reconstructed) rooms in a old Stasi prison.
Last week I went to Essen in Germany again, where you find one of the biggest Primark stores there are. 6 floors of clothes, jewelry, shoes, beauty and products for your home. You can imagine it took me some time to go through all the racks and only have 8 products for the fitting room. Well after 1,5 hour I managed. I was ready to fit and try, that was when the fire alarm went off…..
Really, I am not joking they had to evacuate the whole building, six floors of shopaholics who had to leave there precision baskets behind close doors. Luckily, everything was over within 30 minutes and I found my basket again. I think it was a exercise, but they will never tell…
Here are my fashion finds, I managed to stay under 70 euros.
I would like to know if you shop at Primark and what you think about the store and the concept?
Excuse me for the bad photography, but I am still working on this my skills and I should have made the pictures in broad daylight, except I am at work then.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
This weekend my girlfriends and myself visited Barcelona. To do some serious shopping, relaxing and of course get some sun. As in Holland it is still raining and very cold, we where really happy to get away for the weekend.
Here is my weekend instragram/photo diary from Barcelona with love.
1. Our view from the apartment, the Sagrada Familia
2. Barceloneta beach on a 10 minute walk from the apartment
3. Just 1/4 of our shoe gallery
4. Serious shopping at Diagonal Mar shopping centre
5. My new items…
I did find the mintgreen shirt of H&M to short, so I bought mintgreen nail polish. I didn’t find any statement necklaces or kimono’s I liked. The one thing I did bought of my Barcelona wishlist (beige perforated jacket with no sleeves – sleeveless trend). More about this in my new post. Now I’ll have to do some online shopping again…
6. View on Barcelona from the cable cart
We visited Barcelona twice now, next year we would love to visit Madrid or Florence, where would you go for a girls weekend?