As you all know I love reading other blogs and I love introducing you to the people who write the blogs. Well, FashnChips by Christine is a Dutch blogger and she posted a amazing contest online, which you can find here. I am not a UK reader (I am Dutch) but I love to make a Amsterdam look anyway. In my next blog I will introduce you to Christine and here blog.
1. Acne white shirt 2. Vintage Levi’s shorts 3. Retrosuperfuture sunnies, model Gals 4. Primark bag with studs 5. Primark millitary/leather jacket 6. Acne pistol boots
I believe the Amsterdam look is rock chic, edgy and not to clean&neat.
What do you think about my Amsterdam look?
Because I love reading blogs too, I decided to introduce you to my favorite bloggers every month. It is time for part 2. As I said before, I start numbering with #1 and end whenever I am done, but this has nothing to do with how much I like them. I absolutly love them all.
This month I like to introduce you to another Dutch blogger, but a fashion blogger this time. Her name is Rosanna, her blog is called Billie-Rose. She writes in English, so perfect for everyone. Billie-Rose is al into latest trends, she posts a lot of outfit photo’s which give you heaps of inspiration. What I love is that she is girl which isn’t as thin as a straw. Just like me she has curves and their is nothing wrong with that. She is a little more girly than I am, but she always gives her outfits a rough twist.
Everybody knows the Ray-Ban sunglasses which you see on the streets everywhere.
Here are the two most well-know sunglasses by Ray-Ban
The Ray-Ban Aviator
The Ray-Ban Wayfarer
Because we already now these, I might want to choose something new. Like the Retrosuperfuture sunglasses. I first saw these two years ago when I was in L.A. and it was love at first sight. They have the same cool image like the Ray-Ban’s but they are so more original!
I honestly can’t choose so I’ll introduce my four favorite models by Retrosuperfuture.
Flat Top model by Retrosuperfuture
Ciccio model by Retrosuperfuture
People model by Retrosuperfuture
Gals model by Retrosuperfuture
What do you guys think? Go for the good old Ray-Ban or choose the Retrosuperfuture?
Another weekend has past, but what a beautifull weekend. Finally the sun came out, I love it!
1. all about food this weekend. On Friday I made my own cupcakes and decorated them.
2. Here is the result, I know I am not a pro!
3. Dutch Limbourgian cake, yum this is the best. Home sweet home.
4. Finally I could where my new Michael Kors sunnies, together with my boyfriend in the picture…
5. Here they are in the Michael Kors box. I adore them.
6. Back at work, but wearing my peeptoe heels…yesss!
Can’t wait for more sun, more peeptoe heels, shirts, blouses, sunglasses and no with coats or jackets…