I wanted to share with you my two buys I love most and are a great addition to my fall collection.
1. H&M sweater, this is the back because I wanted to show you the zipper.
2. Zara camo/leather jacket, two styles combined into one
I will be wearing both a lot this autumn/winter. What is you favorite fall item?
Last week I posted about being ready to shop for the Autumn collection, well I already added one item. Propably the most important item this fall and winter. New boots.
Here are my new beauties.
Boots / Supertrash
What do you think? I am off to Berlin this weekend, talk to you next week…
I felt like inspiring a little bit more today. Here are some random pictures of fellow fashion bloggers I admire for there style and taste.
1. Connected to fashion, wearing Zara tweed jacket, Primark top and H&M white jeans.
2. Connected to fashion, wearing Zara blazer, H&M trend top and necklace and vintage shorts
3. Moderosa, wearing Zara jeans, blazer, top, bag and Sacha boots.
4. Come over to the dark side, wearing Zara shorts and leather jacket. Love the clean look ❤
5. Just like sushi, wearing Asos printed trousers and Juju jellie glitter sandals
6. This chick got style, wearing H&M trend bike jacket (fall 2012 collection)
7. Disney couture bracelet
Finally it is summer and the sun is shining and I am daydreaming about all these fab military green fashion items, wishing it was Autumn already.
Here is a litlle inspiration for the fall already
1. Trendy taste showing us military green is also summerproof, shirt by Blanco.
2. Trendy taste again this time wearing a Parka by Queen’s Wardrobe.
3. Come over to the dark side, wearing a Parka jacket by Zara.
4. Billierose wearing a green leopard scarf.
Do you think military green is for summer?