Time for another review about the Glossybox and it’s items I received.
1. The box, they changed the box from pink to beige. It seems like the box is made of recycled paper now. Good choice.
2. Glossybox lipstick, a lipstick they made in collaboration with Kryolan. I never wear lipstick, but I think since I now own a lipstick I should be trying this out. I really like the color.
3. Himalaya Herbals, foaming face wash. I never use a face wash under the shower, but I will be trying this one out.
4. Schwarzkopf sun protect hair&body shampoo. I will be using this for my hair after the next holiday when my hair looks damaged by the sun.
5. Barry M. Nail polish, I like the idea but I am not happy with the color I got and I think the polish is way to liquid. Too bad.
6. Weleda vitalizing oil, this it to recover the skin, like after sunbathing. I will definitively give it a try.
7. Weleda bodylotion, smells nice and a bodylotion is always a pleasant gift.
I am really happy with everything that was in the box of July, I am just a bit disappointed about the nail polish color. Well, a girl can’t have it all.
Do you know any of these products and do you like it?
Finally the nothern part of Europe is not covered in clouds and rain anymore. The sun came to welcome us and summer has begun. Therefore I wanted to share some sunspiration pictures with you from my favorite bloggers.
Last Friday I went shopping in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Here are some impressions of this beautiful city in the center of Holland. Unfortunately, the weather was extremely bad in the morning so the photo’s turn out a little dark. I will show you some of my new buys soon.
The holy grail has been handed to me by my hairdresser. Here is the Uniq One
So what it does:
Restores dry and damaged hair;
Shine and frizz control;
Protection against heat;
Softness and smoothness;
Protects hair with UVA and UVB filters;
Durable hair styling;
Prevents split ends;
Gives more volume.
This is absolutely incredible because I use up to 7 different hair products right now. Since my hair is frizzy, dry and damaged, tangled, anything but voluminous and I have split ends. Protection against heat and the sun is always welcome, so what more could I wish for.