Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
Time for another review about the Glossybox and it’s items I received.
1. The box, they changed the box from pink to beige. It seems like the box is made of recycled paper now. Good choice.
2. Glossybox lipstick, a lipstick they made in collaboration with Kryolan. I never wear lipstick, but I think since I now own a lipstick I should be trying this out. I really like the color.
3. Himalaya Herbals, foaming face wash. I never use a face wash under the shower, but I will be trying this one out.
4. Schwarzkopf sun protect hair&body shampoo. I will be using this for my hair after the next holiday when my hair looks damaged by the sun.
5. Barry M. Nail polish, I like the idea but I am not happy with the color I got and I think the polish is way to liquid. Too bad.
6. Weleda vitalizing oil, this it to recover the skin, like after sunbathing. I will definitively give it a try.
7. Weleda bodylotion, smells nice and a bodylotion is always a pleasant gift.
I am really happy with everything that was in the box of July, I am just a bit disappointed about the nail polish color. Well, a girl can’t have it all.
Do you know any of these products and do you like it?