Time for another review about the Glossybox and it’s items I received.
1. The box, they changed the box from pink to beige. It seems like the box is made of recycled paper now. Good choice.
2. Glossybox lipstick, a lipstick they made in collaboration with Kryolan. I never wear lipstick, but I think since I now own a lipstick I should be trying this out. I really like the color.
3. Himalaya Herbals, foaming face wash. I never use a face wash under the shower, but I will be trying this one out.
4. Schwarzkopf sun protect hair&body shampoo. I will be using this for my hair after the next holiday when my hair looks damaged by the sun.
5. Barry M. Nail polish, I like the idea but I am not happy with the color I got and I think the polish is way to liquid. Too bad.
6. Weleda vitalizing oil, this it to recover the skin, like after sunbathing. I will definitively give it a try.
7. Weleda bodylotion, smells nice and a bodylotion is always a pleasant gift.
I am really happy with everything that was in the box of July, I am just a bit disappointed about the nail polish color. Well, a girl can’t have it all.
Do you know any of these products and do you like it?