One week not seen. I have been offline and crazy busy. Hope you understand I am juggling a fulltime+ job, social activities and on the point of buying a house with my boyfriend. I am going to make this up with you guys. Well, how about August. We had some amazing weeks full of sunshine (finally) and here is my photo diary.
1. The University got so dead during the summer 2. My new shirt ripped during the summer, I hate when that happens. My mom came to the rescue 3. Fresh fruities 4. Solar weekend festival, we ❤ house music 5. Stylish girls eat crisps, one of my friends on the left, me on the right 6. Me and my bestie at Solar Weekend festival 7. I felt like going on a new adventure, but no money no game 8. Bought scones mix for the high tea I organized for my dear girlfriends 9. My first lipstains and I really like them better than lipstick 10. Followed a online tutorial and painted my old jewelry with nailpolish 11. I’ve had some days which I wasn’t that happy and I always like to listen to snowpatrol 12. Somedays where just HOT, and we where packed on the beach like sardines
Hope you had a amazing summer? Did you go somewhere?
I’m back and it was lovely. Great weather, great people and a vibrant atmospfere. Here I will share a quick impression of our trip to Berlin. Soon I will share with you my new buys from Berlin.
1. East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain (East Berlin)
2. Berlin wall
3. My bf infront of the Berlin wall
4. Me infront of the wall, wearing Mango bouclé jacket, Pieces grey basic shirt and Primark stud earrings
5. Me in the middle of the Holocaust monument, wearing H&M jeans, black shirt and golden necklace. Sunglasses I bought in Australia.
6. One of the (reconstructed) rooms in a old Stasi prison.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
Lazy weekend, did not much at all, but sometimes this is the best thing.
Just relax and enjoy your free time. And ofcourse enjoy the little things in live. That is exactly what I did…here a quick impression.
1. Goodbye denim shorts 😦
2. Hello rainy dark sky!
3. Getting my manicure done is always a little enjoyment.
4. Wearing my new boots (I know it’s summer, but it’s cold in Holland) on the tennis court, not the best idea :s
5. Wearing my new shirt, weekend casual
6. Movie night with my boyfriend #Intouchables best French movie ever, go and see!
4 days of weekend, 4 days of sun, 4 days of fun. A little view into my beautiful and stylish weekend.
1. I enjoyed this view at sunset lounge for three long days, lovely!
2. I received my first Glossybox (see previous blogpost)
3. Hotpink on a spring day.
4. Yummy breakfast with strawberries.
5. New in: outfit from my June wishlist, mintgreen jeans from LTB and beige t-shirt with golden application from Costes.
6. New in: yellow nailpolish from L’oreal (number 302).
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend? What was your weekend highlight?