I’m back and it was lovely. Great weather, great people and a vibrant atmospfere. Here I will share a quick impression of our trip to Berlin. Soon I will share with you my new buys from Berlin.
1. East Side Gallery in Friedrichshain (East Berlin)
2. Berlin wall
3. My bf infront of the Berlin wall
4. Me infront of the wall, wearing Mango bouclé jacket, Pieces grey basic shirt and Primark stud earrings
5. Me in the middle of the Holocaust monument, wearing H&M jeans, black shirt and golden necklace. Sunglasses I bought in Australia.
6. One of the (reconstructed) rooms in a old Stasi prison.
I am so ready for this weekend, a long weekend of festival fever. The sun is shining, I have decided on my outfit, so let’s go….
My new white tee – Zara
Skirt – bought in Australia
Flipflops – New Look
Armcandy – H&M & Primark
Necklace – Pieces
We are off to Solar Weekend a festival in the south of the Netherlands. I actually live three kilometres from the festival, how convenient! Do you know the festival? Have you ever been or plan on going this weekend?
Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
1. My new cross bangles by Be Loved and Primark watch
2. Re-organising my closet
3. In doubt about this tweed jacket by Mango, returned it for black/grey one, because this one has a pink stripe. And I am not pink.
4. Writing in my journal helps me relax the mind
5. June Glossybox, happy!
6. I went to a tapas restaurant fully decorated in this style
7. Essie, bikini so teeny on my feet
8. Wearing Navajo print shirt
9. Armcandy by H&M
Before I am leaving for a well deserved holiday to Barcelona. Here are my 5 summer favorites, which will be on my Barcelona wish list to bring back home.
1. I have been looking for a kimono since I’ve been to Australia in december. Finally H&M came out with some amazing pairs, but they are not (yet) available in the Netherlands arrrggghh hopefully they have them in Spain, fingers crossed!
2. Nailpolish, in every color possible.
3. I had my eye on this mint green shirt from H&M for a while, I would love to add some mint green items to my wardrobe.
5. Last but not least, I’ve been in love with sleeveless items since I read the blog of Cindy van der Heyden, come over to the dark side we have candy (COTTDS) about this trend. She is absolutly one of my favorite fashion bloggers. She bought this sleeveless trenchcoat at the Primark.
My number one will be the kimono, which one is your favorite?