Okay, okay I am a girl…so what do you want to say? Girls don’t know anything about football? Well you are wrong! We Dutchies love football, guys or girls.
This weekend was all about the kick-off UEFA Euro 2012. It is still a open wound as we came in second at the World Cup in 2010. The Netherlands haven’t won since 1988, I was 2 years old back then. So let’s go Dutchies….
1. I really need to stop buying stuff 😀
2. Our orange dresses, check out my winning ways dress blogpost
3. We went to the square nearby the central station and watch football together on some big screens. The atmospfere was really good.
4. Me and my girls, in my orange outfit, but this didn’t help….failure 😦
5. Next blogpost about this new item
6. Next game against Germany tomorrow
So are you following the UEFA 2012? Which country is your favorite?