I always feel that my budget is fighting against what is trending. That little voice inside my head always says to me: ‘You really like does …., don’t you? Just buy them!’ Unfortunatly I am not rich (at all) and my bank account doesn’t like me spending all that money. I have found some ways to indulge myself in the new trend, but don’t spend to much. Here are some budgettips:
1. Go Outlet shopping. I am really lucky to live about 5 min away from a pretty big outletcenter.
2. Go sample shopping. Follow some blogs who will give you more information about where/when.
3. Go to second hand/vintage shops.
4. Go on Ebay and buy second hand.
5. Find out which online shops offer free delivery and affordable clothes. I find new online shops using Fashiolista. I will make a list of my favorite online shops soon.
6. Never buy something in a online shop without using a discount code. Just use google and you pretty much find some codes for every online shop there is.
7. Don’t buy the real thing but search for a real nice knock-off. I will make another post about this topic.
8. Make a list before you go (online) shopping. Then you only buy things you really need.
9. Clean out you closet, you will find things you forgotten about (feels like shopping).
10. Sell you stuff and make money instead of spending it.
Hope these tips will help you to become a better (online) shopper and you are able to save some money. Let me know if you want to add some tips? I can sure use them.