Here is my Instagram Diary of July 2012.
1. My new toy, Nikon D3100
2. Marble nails, lot of You Tube tutorials if you like
3. My favorite blouse, studded flowers by Zara
4. Trying jeans @ H&M
5. How cute is this Aztec notebook
6. Buy a jeans get a shirt for free @ H&M
7. Wearing my leather necklace (Pieces)
8. High tea with the girls
9. My Etat Pur collection with advice from Kelly (Kellista)
10. Having dinner and a drink @ Sunset Lounge
11. My first individual photoshoot, not for the blog but still sharing
12. My new Cath Kidston phone cover
It has been a couple of days since I last posted something. To give you a little impression of where I have been I made a photo diary of my long weekend and all the funs things I’ve done…
1. On saturday we had friends over for dinner and they given us these pink tulips, I absolutly love these flowers, lights up my day. I forgot to take pictures of the dinner and on sunday I did nothing..so no photos.
2. Monday was Queen’s Day and everything turned orange this day. This is my friend Kristen and me, I was wearing orange but the vest was to warm.
3/4/5. Yesterday my fashionable girls and me went to NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys) concert. Which is absolutly old skool, but too much fun and we sang along with all the songs.
6. On my way to work this morning, reading some fashion magazines. Back to normal life!