This morning Jessyka (Corks and Leather) suprised me with the most pleasant news, she nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am truly honored and love to spread the word to others.
The recipient rules to this award:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you like for the award!
- Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination!
7 random facts about me:
- I am a huge fan of Scandinavian fashion (designers). I can’t really explain why.
- I am a little crazy, that is why not everyone understands me. I am so lucky to have my friends who love me for it.
- I love travelling and my favorite (shopping) city is London.
- Dancing is my life. I have been dancing since I was 4, it releases my stress.
- I am so Dutch, all my (great) grandparents have been Dutch (both sides), I love Dutch things like riding my bicycle and eating chocolate sprinkles on my bread, you can’t be more Dutch than I am.
- I really like my job at the University, I am surrounded by students all day and it doesn’t feel like work at all.
- I am addicted to the sun, honoustly in the winter I can get a bit depressed.
My nominees are:
Corks and Leather – fashion blog
Kukkuk.me – fashion blog with a arty farty edge
Chanel Wears – fashion blog
Kellista – beauty blog
Joliette – beauty blog
Being Arindam – inspiration blog
Beautylab – beauty blog
LiveLifeGorgeous – beauty blog
Lesley Carter – travel, adventures and new experiences
Fashion in the Urban Jungle – fashion blog
Sleepingbootay – beauty blog
Megan’s Musings – journalism, work, life, thoughts and opinions
Tartars and Teacups – adventures and abstracts
Fashionvictim – fashion blog
and number 15 I leave open for one of my followers to take the chance and start blogging.
Why not join us?