This weekend my girlfriends and myself visited Barcelona. To do some serious shopping, relaxing and of course get some sun. As in Holland it is still raining and very cold, we where really happy to get away for the weekend.
Here is my weekend instragram/photo diary from Barcelona with love.
1. Our view from the apartment, the Sagrada Familia
2. Barceloneta beach on a 10 minute walk from the apartment
3. Just 1/4 of our shoe gallery
4. Serious shopping at Diagonal Mar shopping centre
5. My new items…
I did find the mintgreen shirt of H&M to short, so I bought mintgreen nail polish. I didn’t find any statement necklaces or kimono’s I liked. The one thing I did bought of my Barcelona wishlist (beige perforated jacket with no sleeves – sleeveless trend). More about this in my new post. Now I’ll have to do some online shopping again…
6. View on Barcelona from the cable cart
We visited Barcelona twice now, next year we would love to visit Madrid or Florence, where would you go for a girls weekend?