Before I am leaving for a well deserved holiday to Barcelona. Here are my 5 summer favorites, which will be on my Barcelona wish list to bring back home.
1. I have been looking for a kimono since I’ve been to Australia in december. Finally H&M came out with some amazing pairs, but they are not (yet) available in the Netherlands arrrggghh hopefully they have them in Spain, fingers crossed!
2. Nailpolish, in every color possible.
3. I had my eye on this mint green shirt from H&M for a while, I would love to add some mint green items to my wardrobe.
4. Statement necklaces, I love these from H&M.
5. Last but not least, I’ve been in love with sleeveless items since I read the blog of Cindy van der Heyden, come over to the dark side we have candy (COTTDS) about this trend. She is absolutly one of my favorite fashion bloggers. She bought this sleeveless trenchcoat at the Primark.
My number one will be the kimono, which one is your favorite?